An edited volume by Muhittin Sahin (Ege University, University of Mannheim) and Dirk Ifenthaler (University of Mannheim, Curtin University) to be published by Springer, Cham.
Prospective authors (co-authors are welcome) are invited to submit a chapter proposal by 15 October 2020.
With this edited volume it is thought that deficiencies existing in the literature on visualization and dashboard designs for learning analytics can be limited. It is planned to present important guidelines to stakeholders. The tentative topics of the book are as follows:
- Visualization and dashboard design for learning analytics
- Visualization and dashboard preferences of stakeholders
- Acceptance and usability of visualization techniques and dashboard designs
- Effectiveness of dashboard and intervention designs
- Privacy and security issues of dashboard implementations
- Future directions of visualizations and dashboards for learning analytics